Purchasing a home is one of the most important decisions that you will make in their lifetime. This is why it is very important to have an experienced, well trained realtor working for you in a fiduciary capacity every stage of the home buying process. Both our office and agents’ ultimate goals are for each client to get the home of their dreams and to experience a smooth, trouble free transaction.
Your agent will guide throughout the entire process:
- Assist you with getting prequalified with a local lender.
- Determine your search criteria. Review communities & housing needs including: house style, square footage, price range, etc;
- Set up a personalized MLS email account with your search criteria.
- Monitor and advise of listings as they come on market.
- Schedule and coordinate showing appointments.
- Accompany buyers on all showing appointments and advise.
- Solicit answers to questions on properties buyer may have interest in submitting an offer on.
- Write up offer with buyer adding specific contingencies to protect their financial interests.
- Provide buyers with directory of home inspectors.
- Accompany buyers at home inspection.
- Review home inspection report and negotiate repairs.
- Coordinate signing of purchase and sales agreement with attorney.
- Assist buyers in getting homeowners insurance binder.
- Provide buyers with all relevant utility and municipal contact information.
- Coordinate walk through of property prior to closing with buyer.
- Accompany buyers to closing and hand over the keys.